Tuesday 29 October 2013

Review: Alpine INE-W925R

My latest toy is a new Alpine INE-W925R.

I bought it in August to replace my Pure Highway 300Di. Whilst there was nothing wrong with the Pure unit, the Bluetooth in my Mercedes Audio 20 head-unit was to an old standard and not compatible with the latest generation of Android phones. As a present to myself I thought I'd treat myself not only to a new head unit, but a top of the range one.



It features DAB (obviously), FM, LW, CD/DVD player, USB player and Bluetooth, where it can be used for calls and music streaming. It supports steering wheel controls and on compatible cars (sadly not my Mercedes) it will also enable the display of the station/track name in the instrument binnacle. You can also upgrade it with a Freeview tuner (although HD is not supported) and/or a reversing camera. 

Anyway, I made a YouTube review, hopefully this will be of interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment